Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I don’t like who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel so much pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone. I can help. You will find relief in realizing that this struggle does not own you. There are many options available to once again have hope for your life.
I understand the social stigmas that come with a label of being depressed, and thus aim to help you sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through difficult time in your life.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again contact me today for a free15 minute consultation.