Rates & Insurance
As my rates are adjusted now and then over time – please contact me to discuss my current rates.
If you need a reduced fee, I encourage you to let me know. If I cannot accommodate your financial need I am glad to help you locate an appropriate referral.
Sessions are generally 50 minutes – however, I can be flexible. Let’s talk!
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Like many experienced mental health professionals, I have elected not to join all health insurance panels. However, many insurance companies will reimburse partial fees for “out-of-network providers” (generally these are PPO or POS plans). I will be glad to furnish you with regular receipts to submit to your insurance company for this purpose. Please check your coverage carefully through your provider by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health isnurance cover?
- What portion of my fee is reimbursed for out-of-network providers?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Does my job offer a flex spending program that will cover my therapy?
- Cash and checks accepted.
- Paypal is accepted for virtual telehealth sessions.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!